Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Sean Taylor Shot

  1. #21
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    Sad day.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member BALLCOACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    I've been Redskins fan for 24 years and I think today the franchise has reached its lowest point. What a terrible tragedy. I'm proud to say I was in D.C. and saw S.T. play his final game against the Eagles. I don't know where we go from here. Tough day to be a Redskins fan.
    Hail to the Redskins

  3. #23
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    Its a very sad day. I have mixed emotions. I have been a Skin fan my whole life, and I have loved watching Taylor. He will be missed. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    Anybody that knows me knows I am a huge Skins fans and was a huge ST fan. I was woke up this morning early by a txt message from my old roomate delivering the bad news. Terrible from a human stand point, a young child losing their father, from a parenting stand point at age 24 your son is shot and killed, and you lose the man you had your child by? I didn't know ST personally but I can tell you one thing I had a ton of fun watching him play. Today I wish I had taken the time/money to go watch him play, he truely was special. The Redskins Franchise has hit rock bottom, it was pretty low before this but to lose your best player forever is just the breaking point. I think Gibbs is past his prime but I really dont see how you can fire the man, especially now. I'm glad he's the coach today, maybe he can provide some stability to a terrible situation. This Sunday, like every Sunday since I was 5 I'll be watching the Skins. It's going to be a long time before I can really get mad at them though, not like I used to. I couldn't imagine playing a game after I just lost one of my good friends, there is more to life than football and today showed it. R.I.P 21
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member BALLCOACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    I think you echo the thoughts of every Skins fan on this day. Very well said. Hail to the Redskins.

    RIP #21
    Hail to the Redskins

  6. #26
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    I'm numb from the shock of the news today regarding ST. In Redskins' fans' hearts, he'll always be "ST-21", but he'll forever to me be a Cane, "ST-26". One of the hardest hitters and physically gifted athletes to play safety in either the NFL or college, and he will be missed. I hope they catch the guy that did this to him and prosecute him to the fullest extent they can.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    He was a bad man on the football field, from stripping Julius, to tipping the ball away from Moss, twice, to the hit he layed to win the game against the Cowboys a few years ago, to the monsterous hit he layed on the punter in the Pro Bowl, and many more. I guess Canes fans remember the hit against FSU, but I remember the ones that came in a Skins Jersey. Whatever Washington does from hear on out this season I wont complain, I do feel deep down inside that they somehow rally around this and do something special before the season is over.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    The News reported this morning that evidently there was an intruded in his house three night earlier also...Evidently someone had it out for him
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  9. #29
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    im in total shock.......my greatest memory of sean will be the 03 game in trailerhassee in the pouring rain

    that was the single best game ive ever seen a player have......its a shame he didnt have better hands or he would have had 6 picks that day

    RIP 26
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_RaiderFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2006
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Taylor Shot

    The first break in was a few days ago, there was nothing stolen but someone went thru the drawers in the house and left a knife laying on his bed. Now with this, people can't possibly think it was just a simple robbery. His girlfriend stated that they broke in the bedroom door and started shooting. Anyone going to rob the place would have taken what they wanted the first time and most certainly would have stayed away from the bedroom on the second one. Whoever did this was there for a reason, and they got what they wanted.
    You're just mad cause the voices don't talk to you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •